Monday, April 30, 2012

Z: Zenith and Zip

Okay folks, this is it! I made it to the final post for the A to Z Challenge. There are no more—none, nada, Zip!


ze·nith/ˈzēniTH/

Noun:
  1. The highest point reached by a celestial or other object.
  2. The point in the sky or celestial sphere directly above an observer.
Synonyms:
acme - vertex - heyday - meridian - peak - summit


Although the definition of the word "zenith" doesn't technically fit, I think the synonyms "peak" and "summit" are completely appropriate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For my readers who have missed my typical blog posts about our travels, I will tell you that we arrived in Montpelier, Idaho yesterday at the Montpelier Creek KOA for our summer job. It is absolutely beautiful here, and it looks to be a wonderful summer. The drive from Boise was astoundingly gorgeous. Here are just a few pictures—enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Awaiting more blog posts! Maybe you don't have internet where you are?

    Susan
    travelbug-susan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete