
Synopsis:
In the process of divorcing her philandering husband, Chaz, Muri loses both her
job and her father, Joseph Pond, whom she hasn't seen since she was a young
child. Joseph has left her his property in Murkee, Oregon, and in order to
settle her father's affairs, she moves lock, stock and barrel with her two
children, Nova (16) and Truman (11). Upon arriving in Oregon, Muri finds one
dilapidated trailer, several pigs, an eccentric aunt and uncle, and a heated
dispute with an angry neighbor over water rights. She feels completely
unprepared to handle any of it, but in the end discovers an earthly father's
love and peace with her heavenly Father.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading the story about Muri and her family. The information about Native American artifacts was something I haven't come across before and was a nice change. I loved all the characters and felt they were well fleshed out. I will be looking forward to reading another book from this author.
Sounds interesting. Adding to my "books I want to read" list.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like such a sweet story. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :-)
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of this author, Wayne and Sue...yes, our Heavenly Father takes care of us at all times! How freeing it must be to live out of a trailer...what a life! Blessings on your Easter celebration...enjoy the challenge.
ReplyDeleteNice F post
ReplyDeletedo check out my G at GAC a-z