I have to say, I am thoroughly
enjoying not only the book, but also the process. It is taking longer than I
expected though. For that matter, it is taking longer than the publisher
thought too, but fortunately he is willing to be part of the learning process. The problem
is, I am not sure how much is the learning process, and how much is just the
way my brain works. I am afraid if I went any faster, I would miss something
important. There is a lot to check.
For instance, do you know when to use who and whom? Is it
all right to use the word alright? How about when to say less and when to say
fewer, and what about the difference between which and that? Is it twenty eight
or twenty-eight? This is just a miniscule sample of the things I have to think
about.
Don’t get me wrong, as I said, I love it. I just hope I can
do a good job within a reasonable number of hours.
By the way, I am getting quite an education on how to grow
marijuana for medicinal purposes! ☺
You'll do a great job. I know this because you obviously care about doing the job well, that makes a huge difference.
ReplyDeleteI'll know who to call when I write my book. I love to write but hate to edit. I'm glad someone likes to do it! Interesting book though.
ReplyDeleteVicky
What an interesting way to make a living! This is my first visit to your blog, so I've been poking around. I'm so glad I did that. This is a really interesting place to visit and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary
ReplyDelete