You may have noticed the new button on the righthand side of the blog. I have joined with hundreds of other bloggers for a challenge during the month of April. The challenge is this: post a blog update every day of the month except Sundays, with each one corresponding to a letter of the alphabet. Twenty-six blog posts for the month. The only exception to the Sundays off is April 1st. The "A" post is due that day, and we can't skip the first day of the month, even if it is a Sunday!
I have been looking back at some of the blog posts in 2011 to get an idea of what is expected. The idea is to come up with a theme (or not), and then write the blogs accordingly, in order. This should be interesting! I have already come up with a theme, but I am not going to tell you. I will give you a hint though: I absolutely love to read ... I always have. I am looking forward to this, as I think it will be fun. At the very least, you should be able to count on a post almost every day.
♪ A B C D E F G
♫ H I J K L-M-N-O-P
♪ Q R S T U V
♫ W X Y and Z
♪ Now I know my ABCs
♫ Next time won't you sing with me?
I know a three year old who would be more than happy to sing that with you ;c)
ReplyDelete